Who Goes There? Part 4 Who Goes There? Part 4

Not bad.

you may want to lay off the Doom though... I think its gotten to your head. The characters were a bit to cartoony to fit the violent tone. That and the speaking animation sucked. other than that it was decent.

The New Guy The New Guy

Awesome

I started an animation for the adult swim carton contest, but I realized I would never get it done with all the stuff I have going on right now (AP classes and college registration). That would have beat mine anyway so I suppose its just as well. Nice job! I love your style. Are you by chance an art student or something, because that doesnt look ameture.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

goony goons!

fuck yeah. our latest forum assault was highly successfull. DOWN WITH EBAUMS! oh yeah, very 5.

Peeps in Outer Space! Peeps in Outer Space!

old

Boy i wonder how many times ive played this game before. And for the record, space invader rip offs got fuckign old ages ago. other than that good job.

MuayThai MuayThai

i agree with the previous guy...

BERZERK IS THE SHIT!!!!!!11one!1111!1!! it deserves a 10 becuase you like berzerk, but aside from that, it deserves a 10 anyway, the controlls were amazing!! you definitely have to make a sequal with more types of badies, maybe some weapons and definitely a storyline and more levels... although it was funyn how you skipped the storyline lol.
keep up the awesome work, cuz this is definitely one of the best games on ng.

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

awesome

one of the best flash shooters ever except that THE LAST LEVEL IS WATY TOO FUCKING HARD!!!!! thos goddamed faggots at the fountain surround you and you cant do a goddamned thing about it cuz you dont get a fucking chance to shoot! and tehn the one time i do beat that part i miss the van and lose anyway.