Who Goes There? Part 4 Who Goes There? Part 4

Not bad.

you may want to lay off the Doom though... I think its gotten to your head. The characters were a bit to cartoony to fit the violent tone. That and the speaking animation sucked. other than that it was decent.

The New Guy The New Guy

Awesome

I started an animation for the adult swim carton contest, but I realized I would never get it done with all the stuff I have going on right now (AP classes and college registration). That would have beat mine anyway so I suppose its just as well. Nice job! I love your style. Are you by chance an art student or something, because that doesnt look ameture.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

goony goons!

fuck yeah. our latest forum assault was highly successfull. DOWN WITH EBAUMS! oh yeah, very 5.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

One of the few good colaborations in a sea of shit

Generally, I dislike collaborations. Each artist’s animation tends to have nothing to do with any of the others, and most of the scenes are just random fucking around. Most artists in a collaboration also tend to be "fillers" to take up time in between the few good quality animators. This one however, I liked. Each scene was well done and if each had been submitted separately, none I would have blamed. Also, each was related to each other and transferred smoothly. If anyone ever decides to do collaboration, they should look at this one first to see how it’s done.

Lilium Lilium

Magnificent

That was a truly beautiful piece of work. Although many people don’t understand and blindly question the poem, I would like you to know that there ore some of us out there that truly appreciate a well written poem. The importance is not to understand the outer "story", but to understand the inner meaning and to cherish the literature. I applaud thee. This was perhaps not nearly the best thing on NG, but definitely one of the most artistic.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

good

but i liked the first one better. Adams diologue and voice was good but the chicks wasnt so ggod and kinda comprimised the movie in that respect. You should have picked new music. Also, its nto that i mind having the same enemy, but he didnt really do anyhting new (ok well a bit at teh end). Great animation as expected. Keep up the good work but try and change things around a bit. Either way it still deserves my 5.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

meh

This is a repost. i have definietly seenit before on ng. I remember teh cheasy diologue, pathetic attempt at a story, and wonky animationi dont know if you stole it or reposted it, but dotn do either one of the two again.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

REALITY COMPRIMISED.THE CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED.

Krinkles, Maddness apothesis was a milestone in flash and a huge milestone in generic "side scrolling kill everything" flashes... but this... this was amazing. Depredation has gone far beyond any flash expectations of mine. This time you jsut went above and beyond. I especially love how your characters are evolving over each episode (the more shallow viewers who would like to disagree can shove it). Anyway, i have been shocked by the quality improvement in avenger apothesis and this, and caN only expect better from here. I tip my hat to thee. btw, you also just owned any hopes of my "madness tribute" flash im making being worthy for you... =P

also - I am definitely making some banner gifs of the clown for posting all over the intarwebs *cackles*

Reality Lost Reality Lost

omg

Wow, I was almost disappointed at first, but then you backed away from using tweens and went full FBF and I almost busted a nut.

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

WOW

DAMN! Are you sure this is your first animation! That was GREAT! And im not comparing with other n00bs! That was better looking than ALOT of stuff on this webiste! In fact I now promote you from n00b to flash prodigy!